Saturday, March 13, 2010

German Starlog Issue Files -- Auf Deutsch Bitte

Please forgive me if you're getting sick of all of the Starlog archiving going on in this blog. But as I continue my project to create an internet archive detailing every issue of the U.S. edition of Starlog magazine (well, because I can), I've also found some other fine folks who've created some archives online.

Earlier, I noted the Japanese editions of Starlog.

Now, I've found an archive of the German edition of Starlog, which was published for about four years in the 1990s. Over at the German-language web site Mad Mags, you'll find a complete archive of this ausgabe.

The German editions were actually put together and printed in the United States, then shipped to and sold in Germany, which likely had an impact on making it financially restrictive after a few years.

No comments: