Thursday, February 25, 2010

National Magazine Day on February 27



In a couple days, we'll be celebrating the holiest day of the year for us magazine aficionados: National Magazine Day. More, from Mr. Magazine (natch).

It's the brainchild of Kevin Smokler. It's a day to attack those stacks of magazines we accumulate but haven't read. As Smoker notes, "I buy way more magazines than I could ever read so without designating time for them, they will remain next to my toilet gathering dust."

Well, I don't keep magazines next to my toilet. Instead, they stack up around my bedroom/office (see photo, and that's only a fraction of my collection). But if we can just get Obama and the GOP to agree on this one national cause, so much will start to fall in place for this wonderful country ...

No comments: